Saturday, 24 November 2012

SharePoint Server 2013 Installation Problems

Finally I'ts Here SharePoint 2013.

Today I began installation of Sharepoint 2013 and for some reason the prerequisiste installer was just not working. After a day of searching google and looking at the installation log I found out the problem. The prerequisite installer log ending error becasue there was a problem configuring the Applicatin and IIS Services. The next line of the log stated that there problem enabling .Net Framework 4.0.30319.

I checked the IIS Manager under ISAPI and CGI Restriction. I realized that that the there were two entries for aspner_isapi.dll and the Restriction was set to deny. Along with this the descriptin for both entries was ASP.NET v4.0.30310 (32bit).

1. The first step is set the restriction to both entires to allow.

2. Rename  ASP.NET v4.0.30310 (32bit). to ASP.NET v4.0.30319

After that installatin worked and I finally installed SharePoint 2013.

Stay Tuned for more SharePoint 2013 Projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment